There is a kid wearing Google Glasses at this restaurant which, until just now, used to be my favorite spot.
– David Yee, via Twitter
Related Posts via Categories
- Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Skype & Yahoo Hit With Prism Data Protection Complaints In Europe
- CloudUp Is A Fast, Dead-Simple Way To Share And View Files On Any Platform (Without The Folders)
- To Drive More Clicks, Twitter Is Testing A Popular Tweets History Feature
- VOIP of the People (Comic)
- Amazon Debuts a Gifting Product on Facebook’s Crowded Platform
- PandaWhale’s Slow And Steady March To Relevance
- Yahoo Offer to Buy Contact Startup Xobni Is at a Price of $30M to $40M
- Instagram Introduces a Moving Experience: Video
- Election 2016: How Big Data + Social Data Will Determine the Next President
- Colin Stretch Named Facebook’s New General Counsel as Top Lawyer Departs
The European data protection activists behind the Europe v Facebook (evf) campaign group, that has long been a thorn in Facebook’s side in Europe, have filed new complaints under regional data protection law targeting Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Skype ...
In today’s world of email, social networks, SMS, chat applications and cloud services, there are plenty of ways to share share a file, folder, photo or video. And as intelligent devices and cloud computing infrastructure ...
Twitter has started to test a new feature related to its embedded tweet service: a list of links, below the tweet, where a tweet has been referenced. It’s the latest move in Twitter’s longer-term strategy ...